About SessionsOur initial meeting will last 50 minutes and during this time we can discuss what you feel you would like to achieve from counselling. I will take a brief background history, and advise on the way I would approach the work. It is an ideal opportunity to ask any questions you may have, as well as offering the chance to see how we feel we may work together.
Sessions are held in a calm environment within a grade II listed building, located in Richmond, Surrey, TW9, just 8 minutes from Richmond town centre Tube Tube (District & Circle Line) or mainline. There are regular buses stopping at "George Street" bus stop and close by car parking facilities near Richmond Green.. See map and address on final ‘CONTACT ME’ page.
Fees and Times
- Initial session at reduced rate of £50
- £55 Daytime rate (50 minute session)
- £65 Evening rate (50 minute session)
- Some concessions are available.
- Payment may be made by cheque or cash only, please.
- Monday - Thursday and Weekends - flexible to suit busy schedules.
I work in a flexible way, offering short term (6-12 weeks) and long term arrangements (open ended), tailored to meet your requirements. You are not tied into a long term contract, apart from giving one month notice, once you agree to commit to therapy.